Something Is Fishy!!! Wizkid’s Manager Sunny Are Reacts To Award Saga

Forum 7 years ago

Something Is Fishy!!! Wizkid’s Manager Sunny Are Reacts To Award Saga

Confusion loomed yesterday as MTV EMA announced that they made a mistake by announcing Star Boy, Wizkid the “Best African Act” award instead of Tanzanians singer, Alikiba.

However, Wizkid’s manager, Sunny Are has reacted to the situation. Although there was an official explanation for their actions, Wizkid’s manager is not comfortable with it.

According to him, something fishy is going on as he further believed that, had the Shabba crooner been present to collect the award, this would not have been the case.

“They had announced him as the winner and if he was at the award ceremony and the award had been given to him in person, would they come back to say that the award isn’t for him anymore?

I think there is something fishy going on about this development. If Wizkid was present to receive the award, would they have said on stage that it was an error? I really think there is something suspicious going on.

The MTV EMA is not a small award, it is a very prestigious one and they cannot afford to make such a mistake because it is too costly.

“Personally, I think there is more to this and something suspicious is going on.”

Were still awaiting comments from the Baba Nla singer as none have been uttered yet.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wizkid and Jada P step out in matching outfits amid split rumours
Forum | 1 week ago

Wizkid and Jada P step out in matching outfits amid split rumours

LaLiga: Xavi reacts as Barcelona’s defeat hands Real Madrid 36th title
Forum | 1 week ago

LaLiga: Xavi reacts as Barcelona’s defeat hands Real Madrid 36th title

EPL: We helped them – Wolves manager O’Neil speaks on 5-1 defeat to Man City
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: We helped them – Wolves manager O’Neil speaks on 5-1 defeat to Man City