Nengi Buys Multimillion Naira House in Lagos (Photo)

Forum 3 years ago

Nengi Buys Multimillion Naira House in Lagos (Photo)

BBNaija reality star, Nengi Hampson has taken to social media to celebrate after acquiring an expensive house for herself.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a02e391486e03baf480033bd0c73f003.jpg

She revealed she finally acquired her dream house through dedication and hard work.

Sharing a photo of the beautiful house, Nengi wrote,

“2021 just keeps getting better. With consistency, dedication, and hard work, I finally get to tick this off my checklist. Thank you Lord for continued blessings. Can’t wait to play table tennis with my friends in my ‘Pengi’ home”.

See her post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 hours ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 2 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa