“You Accepted Me 5 Years Ago When Hunger Wan Finish Me” – Singer, Erigga Celebrates Wife (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

“You Accepted Me 5 Years Ago When Hunger Wan Finish Me” – Singer, Erigga Celebrates Wife (Video)

Nigerian rapper, Erigga has taken to social media to celebrate his wife for standing with him when he had nothing.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/74e882e847d8c67763b31ba57799c0a0.jpg

Popular Nigerian rapper, Erhiga Agarivbie aka Erigga has praised his wife on his Instagram page.

The rapper said his wife, Morenike stood by him when things were very hard.

To celebrate International Women’s Day, the Warri-based rapper who recently got married to his beautiful wife, shared their unique love story and recounted how she supported him even at his lowest.

Erigga revealed he asked Morenike to be his girlfriend five years ago while he was dead broke. According to him, she saw past his broke state and accepted to date him and has since been a blessing in his life.

Sharing an adorable video that captured their beautiful moments together, Erigga wrote,

”5 years ago I asked you out on a beach like this in Accra and you said YES you will date me despite the fact say life wan finish me YOU STILL NO MIND … I celebrate you today happy woman’s day una dey try … even me for no date me that year? ? hungry wan finish me but you saw love and happiness with me !!!! GOD BLESS YOU MY WIFE @fabsnikki.”

Watch video below,

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 3 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 3 days ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 3 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online