Finally! Justine Skye Confirms She Is Dating Wizkid

Forum 7 years ago

Finally! Justine Skye Confirms She Is Dating Wizkid

The budding American is ready to put to bed the rumours she is dating Wizkid or not, as she confirmed with the phrase, “We’re definitely“.

Dark skinned American singer, Justine Skye has confirmed she is dating Nigeria’s top notch singer Wizkid.

After high talks about the relationship on social media even without both parties confirming the relationship everyone assumed the relationship was a done deal but now we can confirm this.

TheGrapeJuice recently bumped into Justine and had loads of question for when asked about if she was dating Wiz she said;

“We’re definitely…cool. He’s definitely someone who I spend a lot of time with and we’re getting to know each other. We just met, so…good vibes…good vibes.” Then she laughed.
Speaking on how their joint collaborative single. “U Don’t Know“ happened, she said;

“Well, basically, our fans linked us up together because I was really into Afrobeats music. So our fans were like “you guys should work together, you guys could make magic together”. And then finally he reached out to me and I was like “we should work together “ and then we got to the studio, we made a bunch of songs and ‘U Don’t Know’ definitely became the clear single.”

The song which had this island vibe on it with the Jamaican heritage to it, the video is about to drop.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home
Forum | 2 days ago

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home

The Bear Season 3 Set Video Confirms Will Poulter’s Return
Forum | 4 days ago

The Bear Season 3 Set Video Confirms Will Poulter’s Return

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market