'I’m a peacemaker, I’m preaching peace' - actor Hanks Anuku speaks on political campaign rumours in Ghana

Forum 7 years ago

'I’m a peacemaker, I’m preaching peace' - actor Hanks Anuku speaks on political campaign rumours in Ghana

Nigerian Ghana-based Nollywood actor and filmmaker, Hanks Anuku has debunked reports that he is campaigning for New Patriotic Party (NPP), an opposition party which will come against President John Mahata’s National Democratic Congress in the upcoming election.

Days ago, photos of Hanks Anuku wearing the NPP campaign paraphernalia stumbled online which led to the speculations. But the Ghana based actor in a recent interview with Joyonline,
addressed the speculation saying he is only preaching peace ahead of the election.

‘I’m a peacemaker. The most important thing is to be amongst the people who preach peace.
It’s about Ghana, one Ghana, one Africa, one people and wherever you find me be it NPP, be it NDC, CPP, PPP – I’m preaching peace all the way.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 16 mins ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 13 hours ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 1 day ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai

Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy