I'm Not Wife Material - Sonia, wife of Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna

Forum 7 years ago

I'm Not Wife Material - Sonia, wife of Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna

Sexy mother of one, Mrs Sonia Ogbonna has said that she is not your everyday boring 'wife material' as she is both unpredictable and tend to be disobedient.

Sonia in a lengthy note on her social media page opened up about her imperfect side, calling herself a troublemaker and a challenge that only her husband can handle.

In her post, she said;

I break the norms and I create them. I can not just "obey". I don't "serve". I do MAGIC. I have superpowers. I change lives around me. I am my own kind of a woman. Imperfect,far from Saint, I am a trouble and a challenge. Im not your boring and predictable "wife material" - I have seen all shades of life and I don't pretend - I embrace my own individual nature and that is why I am the most unconditionally loved for by the only person in this whole Universe who can deal with me without being my weakness but my deepest strength.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
AY Makun reunites with estranged wife to celebrate daughter, Michelle on her graduation day
Forum | 8 hours ago

AY Makun reunites with estranged wife to celebrate daughter, Michelle on her graduation day

IK Osakioduwa shares his thoughts on going 50-50 with his wife in marriage
Forum | 1 day ago

IK Osakioduwa shares his thoughts on going 50-50 with his wife in marriage

Nollywood stars, Peter Obi spotted at Amaechi Muonagor funeral as he’s laid to rest in Anambra
Forum | 1 day ago

Nollywood stars, Peter Obi spotted at Amaechi Muonagor funeral as he’s laid to rest in Anambra

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband
Forum | 3 days ago

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband