Career & Net Worth Of Sonia Uche

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Sonia Uche

Sonia Ihuoma Uche is her real full name but widely addressed as Sonia Uche. She is a popular Nollywood actor and entrepreneur and the first daughter of a veteran Nigerian actress, Uche Nancy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3c1f3b6712668ef63d1dbfc179cca219.jpeg

She was born on May 25, year of her birth not known. Sonia is from Anambra State. She has other three siblings named Jesinta, Preety Omah and Chinenye Nnembe, all girls and Nollywood actresses doing very well.

Educational Background

Sonia Uche holds a Bachelor’s degree in one of the Nigerian Universities.

Her Acting Career

Sonia Uche joined Nollywood some years back playing intriguing roles in movies.

She has so far starred in a number of Nollywood, some of which are:

• American Bride

• Marriage Pressure

• The Plumber

• Show Me Love

• Bishop Girls

• Amanda My Humble Wife

• Return’s of Frank’s Wife

• Poverty and Temptation

• Perfect Houseboy

• Fake Love

• The Healer among many others.

Sonia is indeed beautiful, creative and highly talented Nollywood actress. She has won the hearts of many of her fans by her brilliant delivery of roles and she is known to feature prominently in most of her mother’s movies doing excellently well.

Personal Life

Sonia is not yet married but believed to be in a relationship though she does not flaunt her boy friend in the public and social media.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6b8b1fcf59bc75aa6c1936c9f6f2ec98.jpeg

Net Worth

Sonia Uche is indeed a fast rising Nollywood superstar, rated one of the richest and most influential with an estimated net worth of about $120,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation
Forum | 3 days ago

May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 5 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 5 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll