Nigerians Don't Deserve My Talent - Rapper Vic O Laments

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerians Don't Deserve My Talent - Rapper Vic O Laments

Popular Nigerian rapper, Vic-O has stated that Nigerians do not deserve him and his talent while revealing that he is contemplating on relocating to other countries that actually appreciates his talent.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/33e6ef3513defa7ddf701cfffcbce1cc.jpeg
In a video shared online, the controversial rapper who is based in Europe, said Nigerians do not deserve people like him.

He Said;

"To be honest, Nigerians don't deserve me. They don't deserve people like my kind of talent. They don't deserve it.

The way I have fans in US and UK and Erope, it's like I should relocate to US or UK or remain here in Europe where I am because Nigerians don't know talent. They don't know anything. ''

Watch the video he shared below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Victor Boniface emerges Super Eagles’ next superstar in the making
Forum | 6 days ago

Victor Boniface emerges Super Eagles’ next superstar in the making

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 6 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 6 days ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders

I Don
Forum | 1 week ago

I Don't Regard Her - Daniel Regha Talks About Rift With Toyin Abraham