Blac Chyna's mum responds to Wendy Williams, says her negative talk is ruining her business

Forum 7 years ago

Blac Chyna's mum responds to Wendy Williams, says her negative talk is ruining her business

After Wendy Williams threw shade at Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian and her mum Ms Tokyo, Blac Chyna's mum took to her IG page to write a passionate message to Wendy Williams. She wrote:

Close your eyes to ignorance & Gain knowledge!! @wendyshow I am headed to hospital due to you!! My anxiety is popping off!! To hear people say you are talking about me daily in a negative light has finally taken a toll on me!! I will send you the bill!!! @wendyshow ! Everyday you speak my name in a totally wrong way! To say" These untrue things and have a platform!! Imma show you how the game really goes!! You have stopped my businesses due to DEFAMATION and Harassment daily! $ my money is depleting due to me not being able to go into the public.. with harassment!! You have fans that has began to create a lane to hurt me on social media and in my businesses " I have a new business called " Celebrity Uber"and I can't make money due to your ignorance to the public!!! Stop saying my name in a negative light!! I am going to do an ass in the paper to ask you to stop as well! If u say my name again it will be filed!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 14 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 14 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 20 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 1 day ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien