“Long Neck Like Palliative Rope” – Desmond Elliot Calls Out Over Appearance At Headies Awards

Forum 3 years ago

“Long Neck Like Palliative Rope” – Desmond Elliot Calls Out Over Appearance At Headies Awards

Actor turned politician, Desmond Elliot is once again the talk of the day as Netizens drag him over his appearance at the 14th Headies Awards.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b964f993c57e32da16638595136b1c8e.jpg

The star actor does not seem to have the love of fans like he once did since his altercations during the EndSars protests.

Gracing the Headies Awards event, Desmond Elliot rocked an agbada outfit with a long beaded necklace which, however, is berated by netizens despite looking stunning on the award-winning actor.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0e68fd86b85dfae2907c67dc481bcf34.jpg

See some reactions below …

@adetoro2cute:
Shame no dey catch Desmond Elliot ni? With his long necklace like palliative rope…..this presenter with this odd dressing addressed him as honorable…if u both don’t geddifok…

@AbujaOoni:
Desmond Elliot is SanwoOlu’s spy at the headies, he came to look for Lekki Toll Gate protesters for arrest.

@hannyBaddy:
Desmond Elliot thinks we have forgotten #14thHeadies

@ObongRoviel:
Omo Desmond Elliot will go and cry in House of Assembly again Loudly crying face
You people should stop nau

@thecoolestgal:
Not Desmond Elliot showing up with his agbada looking like low budget Kola Olawuyi at the #14thHeadies thinking that we’ve forgotten about the things he did.

@Rhythm_4u:
who else isn’t happy seeing Desmond Elliot on the Headies show ?

@amebobayelsa:
I know say this Headies no go get head, the moment I see Desmond Elliot

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 3 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 9 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 22 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 1 day ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’