Banky W And Wife, Adesua Welcome Their First Child

Forum 3 years ago

Banky W And Wife, Adesua Welcome Their First Child

Popular Nigerian musician, Bankole Wellington, popularly known as Banky W, has taken to his verified Instagram account to celebrate his wife’s birthday, Adesua Etomi-Wellington, and at the same time hint the public on the arrival of their first child.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/041766bee47b03d7ab5223d531135258.jpg

In a lengthy post, he said:

“Happy birthday to my lady, my love and Purpose Partner,

My world, my wife and Baby Mama.

I didn’t think it was possible for you to be more beautiful than you already were… but I was wrong.

Because you’re not just beautiful, you’re strong.

You’re grace and favour personified, and you’re so much more.

Words cannot properly express how grateful I am for you, how much I love you, or what we’ve been through.

I’m thankful that you’re mine

And that God made everything beautiful in His time

He turned our tears into triumph, and our loss into laughter

He’s changed our lives forever, here’s to the next (and best) chapter

Nothing I can say or do can top what He gave us

My baby had a baby and he’s everything we prayed for.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 3 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu