HIT OR TRASH: Ruger - "Ruger MP3"

Forum 3 years ago

HIT OR TRASH: Ruger - "Ruger MP3"

Days after being unveiled as the second Jonzing World artist, Ruger teamed up with his boss D'Prince and label mate, Rema in a fire tune titled One Shirt.

The Nigerian singer and songwriter Michael Adebayo is professionally known as Ruger received a warm welcome following his deal with Jonzing World. He just dropped a new song titled Ruger.

He joins Rema as one of the artists under the Mavin records imprint but with no direct affiliation with the Nigerian owned label.

ALSO READ: Everything We Know About The New Jonzing World, Ruger

Just after crossing hundred thousand views on One Shirt's official video on YouTube, Ruger likes up with Kukbeats to dish out his selfnamed debut single. The Columbia Records /Sony Music Entertainment Global recording artist drops a hard video following the release of the single. Though he is having a slow start, many believe he is just as talented as Rema judging from his freestyle videos on Instagram.

Like always, we have brought this to you. We believe the power to determine a hit song rests on you the audience.

The video features the teenager with his signature eye patch. It's surely a hard video that perfectly transmits the message in the mp3 to the audience. Obviously, Mavin Records and its affiliates know exactly how to create adorable contents that engage so we are not even surprised that the video came out this hard.

Putting into consideration the sound, melody, video, and message, do you consider Ruger's debut single a HIT or TRASH?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e86681c66749e735bc7adfd0297f4b34.png

Please react below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago