Career & Net Worth Of Comedian EmmaOhMyGod

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Comedian EmmaOhMyGod

Emma Oh My God has his birth name as Emmanuel Edunjobi. He is a fast rising Nigerian comedian, content creator, entertainer and video producer known for his comedy skits online.

He was born and raised in Ogun State, though date and year of his birth are not known. Emma is the last born in a family of six children.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/79ef250cc34c4468aa00eabffa8f7912.jpeg

Educational Background

Emma Oh My God had his primary and secondary education in Ogun State respectively.

He later obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Covenant University in Ogun State.

Career

Emma Oh My God began his comedy skits through online some years back and has attained an unimaginable popularity.

He rose to fame in the business of comedy with his regular posting of his video mix of funny clips and rendition of top notch celebrity’s songs. Emma became more popular when one of his postings went viral on his social media platform across Africa.

Emma has made a big name for himself with his comic skits through online with his comedy touching social, economic and political issues in the country in a satirical manner.

He has also appeared at several concerts and events with his witty comedy both within Nigeria and abroad.

The humour merchant has over the years remained very relevant and consistent in his comedy business, promoting happiness with his comedy skits in Nigeria and beyond.

He has worked with top Nigerian comedians like Alibaba, AY, Seyi Law, Yemi Alade, Akpororo, Phyno, Okey Bakkassi, Ajebo Dan d Humorous, Senator, MC Shakara, Wofai Fada Funnybone and many others.

Aside comedy, Emma Oh My God is a multi-instrumentalist. He plays guitar, keyboard and percussion.

With some of his works like Teletubbies in Ibadan, the Beyonce Single Ladies remake, Davido’s Aye remake and Chris Brown in Ojuelegba, Emma Oh My God has proved himself to be one of the biggest comedians in Nigeria.

He is a content provider and CEO OhEmGee Ltd. He is also a presenter for EbonyLife TV.

He has a YouTube channel with large fan base of over 100,000 subscribers.

Personal Life

Emma Oh My God has been happily married to his wife, Yetunde Shode since November 19, 2016 and they are blessed with a daughter.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/544bd6c430c8b26ae611d51c017b4b0a.jpeg

Net Worth

Emma Oh My God is one of the richest and most influential Nigerian comedians with an estimated net worth of about $300,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 16 hours ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 4 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 5 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’