Baba Suwe Plans Lavish Wedding For His US Based Son

Forum 7 years ago

Baba Suwe Plans Lavish Wedding For His US Based Son

Popular comic actor, Alhaji Nurudeen Babatunde Omidina, well known as Baba Suwe has kicked off preparation for his first child, Adesola Morenikeji, who will soon tie the nuptial knot with his long term heartthrob, Adetoun from Iwo, Osun state on December 16 and 17, 2016.

Baba Suwe has been very busy over his son’s wedding and has even visited his in-law in Iwo, Osun state, a couple of days back with a view to strategyzing on the wedding.

Confirming the story last week, Baba Suwe said, “Yes, that’s what I am working on now. I am happy that my first born, Morenikeji who lives in the US has found his lost rib, and nikhai is what we’re planning for now because our wife is from Iwo and her parents are core muslims, which also makes me very happy. The wedding will hold in December this year, Insha Allah.”

Report has it that Baba Suwe has started informing everybody that matters within and outside the industry as he plans to shake Iwo at his first wedding for one of his children.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal
Forum | 2 days ago

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME