Top 5 Songs in Joeboy "Somewhere Between Beauty and Magic" Album

Forum 3 years ago

Top 5 Songs in Joeboy "Somewhere Between Beauty and Magic" Album

Banku Music and Empawa Records recording artiste, Joseph Akinwale Akinfenwa popularly known as Joeboy comes through with his debut studio album "Somewhere Between Beauty & Magic".

The Nigerian singer and songwriter, Joeboy premiers his first album two years after dishing out his EP 'Love and Light' in 2019. He dropped Lonely and Celebration off the Somewhere Between Beauty & Magic album towards the ending of last year. On February 4, 2021, Joeboy released a 37 minutes album of 14-tracks to kickstart the year. The solo-performed album has production credits going to Killertunes, Type A, MOG, Kelly, BigFish, Tempoe, Dera, Mex Flairz, and Beatsbyko.

Here are our Top 5 Songs in Joeboy "Somewhere Between Beauty and Magic" Album

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eb7d8602edcce92debe765e8683c43b8.png

Joeboy and talented music producer Semzi team up on Consent an afrobeat song with the viral amapiano vibe. The sound is just spectacular.

E Kelly and BeatsbyKO did magic on this one. Runaway is surely one of my favourite jams on this project.

The last song on the album celebration produced by Type A is a beautiful tune. The magical nature in Joeboy's vocals made this track even more beautiful.

Like always, uprising music producer, Tempoe delivers a potential hit with Joeboy in Door. One stand out thing in this song is the chorus.

"Egbami Ejo

No shé n shé mi omo ko shé so

Abi na jazz wey you do me mi o mo

I dey for your house

Oya open your door (oya oya opеn your door)"

Focus is inarguably the biggest jam on the project. The message, instrumental, melodies, and vocal delivery are all on point. Do check it out!

Other interesting on this project include Number One, Police, Count Me Out, Lonely, and Sugar Mama.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 10 hours ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Grammy Is US Award, Let’s Support Our Own — Joeboy to Colleagues
Forum | 1 week ago

Grammy Is US Award, Let’s Support Our Own — Joeboy to Colleagues

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

Tyler Perry’s Beauty in Black Cast Revealed for Netflix Series
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Tyler Perry’s Beauty in Black Cast Revealed for Netflix Series