Top 5 Songs in Dotman "Hakuna Matata" Album

Forum 3 years ago

Top 5 Songs in Dotman "Hakuna Matata" Album

Nigerian singer and songwriter signed Olatunji Oladotun Alade popularly known as Dotman comes through with his debut studio album "Hakuna Matata".

The Labo Entertainment recording artiste, Dotman the bold step of releasing a 17-track solo-performed project as his debut album. Dotman unlocked a melodious body of work with experimental sounds coupled with his peculiar songs. The album was released on February 5, 2020 few days to valentine. In Hakuna Matata Dotman exposed his talent telling his story in the Afrobeat way. The album featured several of his single releases. It unveiled his struggles, explored his origin story, and explains the thin line between lack and abundance.

Here are our Top 5 songs in Dotman "Hakuna Matata" album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/86856ffe99579c790fab82db011df291.png

Though place at the number on this list, Mind is definitely one of the potential hit songs on this album. Dotman went away from his comfort zone to cook up a track sound with Cortes Beats.

It seems most of the top songs on this album were previously released singles. Enugbe by Dotman produced by Aregbesola Abiodun also known as Meezy is a beautiful song.

Veteran music producer, Olumide Ogunade aka ID Cabasa teams up with Dotman on this is new one tagged Mama.

This is a slow groovy tune produced by Fresh VDM. Dotman might just have released a number one song in Let It Go.

Tonight is another banging tune on this project if not the biggest jam on this album. The instrumental is top-notch as well as the vocals. The song produced by CKay was released sometime in 2019.

Other banging tunes include Feelings, Number One, Chop Life, Awe Refix, Frenemies, and Giveaway.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

I Play Him All Songs Before They Are Released - Ayra Starr Speaks On Relationship With Rema (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

I Play Him All Songs Before They Are Released - Ayra Starr Speaks On Relationship With Rema (Video)