Career & Net Worth Of Tobi Makinde

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Tobi Makinde

Tobi Makinde is a graduate of Physics with Electronics (Bsc) from the Redeemers University, Ogun State. He deviated from his educational training into web programming where he has bagged quite a few certification which includes, but a few; W3schools bootstrap certification, W3schools w3.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c923cfbeb38b31ef216f338d81e88e36.jpg

Early Life

Makinde originally hails from Osun State, South-western part of Nigeria.

He obtained his first degree and Masters degree in Theatre Arts from the prestigious University of Lagos.

Career

Tobi Makinde was introduced into acting at a very tender age of 7.

His first role was in the movie “Silenced” as produced by Ralph Nwadike and directed by Tunji Bamishigbin.

Makinde got a lead role in the sitcom “Kamson and Neighbors” at the age of 13.

He came to limelight for his role as ‘Timini’ in Funke Akindele‘s popular TV series “Jenifa’s Diary”.

He has also featured in other numerous projects which also include “My Siblings and I”.

Awards and Nominations

Tobi Makinde got nominated for Young actor in TV series at Emperor Awards alongside Akinola E. Akano.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7f60cd91c986cb0a441b62ecfd3369e7.jpg

Net Worth

Tobi Makinde is a fast rising Nollywood star, rated one of the richest and most influential in the industry with a net worth of about $100,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 4 hours ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 1 week ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 week ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’