Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Girlfriend

Forum 7 years ago

Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Girlfriend

Cossy Orjiakor is at it again after sharing sexy
photos of her birthday party that took place in
Lagos.

Party girl and controversial Nollywood actress,
Cossy Orjiakor could not stop parading her breasts as she was hosted to a star-studded birthday party.

The actress took to Instagram to reveal that she
was hosted by a footballer friend with many other Nollywood actresses and socialites in attendance. The party took place at Nino Lounge, 32 road ikota estate in Lagos.

Cossy wrote: "Special thanks to this special
footballer and his celebrity girlfriend that hosted
me. Then this dude stepped in, a footballer and all the girls went crazy. He is super cute and obviously.

Hmmmm hahaha. Now he is hosting. My birthday
party continues this Sunday. Private beach party in Ilesha.. #ninolounge 32 road ikota estate. Thanks
for the cake. #party #birthday #cossy #nollywood
#happy #partygirl."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 6 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 4 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself