Ikponwasa Osakioduwa popularly known as Ik Osakioduwa is a Nigerian on-air personality, radio and television presenter born on May 21, 1979.
He is the third child in a family of five children born to his parents, Felicia Oviawe and Brigadier Samuel Oviawe.
IK is known for his work with Rythm 93.7 FM as te presenter of the Big Brother Africa.
He has hosted quite a number of shows including Rhythm Unplugged, Comedy Tiatns and The Voice Nigeria alongside Carson Daly.
Here are the 10 other interesting things you probably don’t know about him.
1. He was born and bred in Lagos, Nigeria and his birth sign is Gemini.
2. IK Osakioduwa was formerly known with the stage name Wildchild.
3. He attended Kings College, Lagos for his secondary education and obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Economics at the University of Lagos.
4. He started acting in stage plays at the age of 7 and had also joined the school choir. IK and his other siblings recorded a tape pretending to be a radio show host taking calls from listeners.
5. IK started out with a show ‘Campus Circuit Television’ which aired on Africa Independent Television.
6. Asides being known for BBA, IK also host the radio program, Rap Kulture, Dance party with IK and Morning drive alongside Anita.
7. He is a handsome and tall personality with height 6’3″ inches.
8. He got married to his lovely wife, Olohije Osakioduwa in 2008 after dating for a year. The couple is blessed with two children, Osahar and Micah.
9. He lost his mother, Felicia Oviawe to cancer in May 2012.
10. IK Osakioduwa is one of the most influential television presenter in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars.