Biography & Career Of Dotman

Forum 3 years ago

Biography & Career Of Dotman

Dotman whose real name is Olatunji Oladotun Alade born on December 9, 1993.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/afa030c01aa0e74943048d28830dcd3b.jpeg

Dotman was born in Abeokuta, Ogun State and originally from the South-Western part of Nigeria.

He attended Abeokuta Grammar School and studied Physics education at the University of Lagos.

He is multi-talented; he can sing and rap.

He was also listed as one of 7 Breakthrough Acts to watch out for in 2017 by Vibe.ng.

Career

Dotman started his music career professionally after emerged winner of a rap competition at the University of Lagos.

He got signed to U & I Music record label in 2014 and made his debut with two singles “Yes Melo” and a mix-tape of Bobby Smurda’s single “Blessing”.

He came to prominence after being featured on fellow U & I label mate, Akin’s single “Make Am” featuring Oritse Femi.

The talented singer is well Known for his hit single “Akube” which was accompanied with a viral dance steps.

Dotman has also released other numerous singles such as; Iyawo, My Woman, Akube, Pepesu, Tonight, Frenemies, Escobar, Till I Die, Poppin Bottles, and of course his recent hit song “Awe” which has been well received with several exciting challenges to watch online.

Awards & Nominations

Dotman got the nomination for Best New Act of the Year at the Nigeria Entertainment Award.

Top Songs

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/43dd4c7d0cf4685c2049405aeca5a535.jpeg

Net Worth

Currently Not Yet Estimated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 1 week ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest