Russell Wilson congratulates his wife Ciara on being Revlon Global Brand Ambassador

Forum 7 years ago

Russell Wilson congratulates his wife Ciara on being Revlon Global Brand Ambassador

After singer, Ciara was revealed as Revlon's Global Brand Ambassador, her proud husband, NFL player, Russell Wilson took to his Instagram page to congratulate and praise her for her new achievement. He shared her photo and wrote:

Congrats my sweet love. @Revlon could not pick a more stunning & gorgeous Global Brand Ambassador than you. You deserve the world & you will always have mine. I Love You. #RevlonXCiara #ChooseLove

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin
Forum | 4 days ago

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering