'I Would Be A Trader If I Wasn't Doing Music'' - DJ Cuppy (Video)

1 month ago

Popular entertainer, Florence Otedola alias DJ Cuppy, has revealed some interesting details about her life. This is in a new video captioned “how well do you know me?” which she shared on her Instagram page.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ba62941f4147842b39912352a196964a.jpg

The award-winning disc jockey opens up on the inspiration behind her debut album titled ‘Original Copy’ among other things.

The 28-year-old noted that haters actually inspired her to create the album. She also disclosed that she would have been a trader or a business owner if she wasn’t into music.

In her words:

“A golddigger. I’m joking. I would be a trader or a business owner. I’m really good at business. I like money.”

See her post below:

Related Forums
“I Don’t Know Her” – Zlatan Ibile Clears The Air On blocking DJ Cuppy (Video)
Forum

“I Don’t Know Her” – Zlatan Ibile Clears The Air On blocking DJ Cuppy (Video)

4 weeks ago
Thiago Is Doing Nothing At Liverpool – Hamann
Forum

Thiago Is Doing Nothing At Liverpool – Hamann

1 month ago
DJ Cuppy Gets Birkin Bag On Second Date After Getting Luxury Wristwatch On First Date (Photos)
Forum

DJ Cuppy Gets Birkin Bag On Second Date After Getting Luxury Wristwatch On First Date (Photos)

2 months ago
DJ Cuppy Flaunts Luxury Bulgari Wristwatch Her New Man Got For Her Just ‘To Kick Things Off’
Forum

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Luxury Bulgari Wristwatch Her New Man Got For Her Just ‘To Kick Things Off’

2 months ago