Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali baba's Post Cautioning Ladies With K-Leg

Forum 7 years ago

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali baba's Post Cautioning Ladies With K-Leg

Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji's younger sister, Laura Ikeji has reacted to Ali Baba's post about ladies with K-leg.
" K-Leg is better than none... be content with what you have. But hey while at it, no mini skirts please. Don't push it. It's like Having pot belly an wearing body hug. Makawhy? ", Ali Baba wrote alongside the beneath photo

And here was Laura's reaction...

"To everyone with K-legs,Bow legs or what ever legs you have, pls wear whatever you wanna wear, be comfortable in your skin, don't let anyone make you feel less, you were created for a reason. If I listened to all I was told growing up, I would have killed myself tey tey, look at me, now living my dream. Love your body the best way you can and of course join the gang hehe"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman ‘Scared’ to Reveal Their MCU Futures Post Deadpool & Wolverine
Forum | 1 day ago

Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman ‘Scared’ to Reveal Their MCU Futures Post Deadpool & Wolverine

Lego Star Wars: Rebuild the Galaxy Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Disney+ Special
Forum | 5 days ago

Lego Star Wars: Rebuild the Galaxy Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Disney+ Special

Ali Baba and wife dedicate their triplets in church, debunks “April Fool” stunt
Forum | 5 days ago

Ali Baba and wife dedicate their triplets in church, debunks “April Fool” stunt

Baba Ahmed University releases admission form for 2024/2025 session
Forum | 6 days ago

Baba Ahmed University releases admission form for 2024/2025 session