Police Uncover Kidnappers’ Den In Ogun, Rescue Victim

Forum 8 years ago

Police Uncover Kidnappers’ Den In Ogun, Rescue Victim

Ogun State Police Command yesterday uncovered another suspected ritualists’ den in Unity and Peace Estate, along Itele-Lafenwa Road, Ota, Ado Odo-Ota Local Government Area following the escape of a victim from the place.

State Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi said the 28-year-old lady had been kept bound in an uncompleted building in the estate before she escaped.

She was said to have been told by her abductors that they would come for her in the night, but she struggled to make her way to the entrance of the building where she was noticed by passers-by, who rescued her.

The lady said she had met one of her captors two weeks ago. According to her, the man called her about two days ago, saying he had secured a cement supply contract worth N1.5 million for her at a site in the estate.

[ads4]
However, on getting to the site, the man who lured her to the building was joined by other members of the gang and they began to rough-handle her.

“They attempted to r*pe me. But I was having my monthly flow.

“They then tied both my hands and legs, covered my face and mouth with cloth, and promised to come back at night to complete their assignment. It was a miracle that passers-by rescued me,” she said.

After policemen from Itele Police Station arrived and cordoned off the area, they combed the surroundings of the uncompleted building where they discovered decomposing bodies of two female victims in the bush. Human bones were also said to litter the place.

“The command has taken over the building and our men would take some samples from the scene for forensic analysis in order to assist the command in its investigation,” said Adejobi.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion
Forum | 3 days ago

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion

Police Arrests Two For Impersonation, Theft, Unlawful Possession Of Arms In Niger
Forum | 4 days ago

Police Arrests Two For Impersonation, Theft, Unlawful Possession Of Arms In Niger

Kano Building Collapse: Police Arrest Property Owner
Forum | 5 days ago

Kano Building Collapse: Police Arrest Property Owner

Police Arrest 38-Year-Old Motorcyclist With Gun, Hard Drugs In Delta
Forum | 5 days ago

Police Arrest 38-Year-Old Motorcyclist With Gun, Hard Drugs In Delta