Career & Net Worth Of MC Fish

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of MC Fish

MC Fish has his real name as Fisayo Michael Olagunju. He is a popular Nigerian comedian, event host, and master of ceremony.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f5860de8caff91e1f1d5b0408a193a3e.jpeg

He was born into the Olagunju family on March 22, 1993. MC Fish grew up in Lagos State where he had his primary and secondary education respectively. He has one sibling, a sister and nothing much is known about his educational background.

Career

MC Fish made his entry into comedy business in Nigeria as a master of ceremony.

He is very creative, skillful and highly talented entertainer known for making people to laugh away their sorrows and promote happiness among the depressed in the society.

In addition, MC Fish is gifted in motivating crowds and making people believe that no matter the challenges, we should learn to trust God and be happy at all times.

MC Fish has made a big name for himself in the entertainment industry charging whopping sums of money, as much as over half a million Naira per show.

MC Fish revealed in an interview that his biggest show till date is the Hennessey Artistry show that took place in 2018 where he performed beyond expectation. He further stated that after the show, he became a household name in the comedy business receiving invitations to various shows and events across Nigeria.

The talented MC and comedian has worked with top Nigerian key players in the comedy industry like Basketmouth, Akporo, Bovi, Ay, I Go Save and many other celebrities.

Personal Life

MC Fish happily got married to the love of his and popular Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph on February 14, 2020. The marriage ceremony was low key with close friends and family members in attendance.

Commenting on the marriage in a separate interview, MC Fish stated that their union is spiritual. In his words, “What Anita and I have is more than marriage; it’s more spiritual”, he concluded.

They were said to have dated for about three years before the actualization of their dream marriage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8d82085e585440e7c333b96f3044bc5b.jpeg

Net Worth

MC Fish has made a huge fortune from his comedy skits rated one of the richest and most influential comedians in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of about $200,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 6 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 week ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne