Wizkid Got Into A Fight With Tanzanian Star At Chris Brown Concert

Forum 7 years ago

Wizkid Got Into A Fight With Tanzanian Star At Chris Brown Concert

Nigerian singer Wizkid got into a bit of fight with Tanzanian top act, Ali Kiba, over who would perform first and before Chris Brown at last weekend Mombasa Rocks concert headlined by the American RnB star.

Reports from Kenya said the scuffle started after Ali Kiba insisted he would not perform first cause he was more popular in the area; the two acts fought over who was the biggest, who had the largest fan base.

Kiba felt he was bigger in Kenya than Wizkid hence he could not understand why he was scheduled to perform before.

Ali Kiba was said to have insisted that he would not take to the stage before Wizkid, leading to a disagreement that reportedly delayed the arrival of American RnB singer and main performer of the night, Chris Brown.

Wizkid lost the battle and Ali Kiba proceeded to perform right before Chris Brown (Seeing as the biggest masquerade comes out last). However this almost ruined Chris Brown’s event as the fight led to his own show being moved to later in the night that Saturday

However it didn't end there, while Ali Kiba was on the stage, his microphone got disconnected,
prompting him to end his performance midway
“I was surprised. I don’t know whether the microphone was disconnected for Chris Bown to be ushered in. I hope my fans understood that it was not my fault,” Ali Kiba says.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert