Femi Adebayo Flaunts Wedding Ring in Selfie with Faithia Balogun and Ruggedman

Forum 7 years ago

Femi Adebayo Flaunts Wedding Ring in Selfie with Faithia Balogun and Ruggedman

Newly married actor Femi Adebayo managed a selfie alongside music veteran Ruggedman and actress Faithia Balogun at a recent event.

Femi is yet to address what exactly happened to his marriage to the mother of his three children.

But we are loving his fresh married glow!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

Forum | 1 week ago

“Bombie baby” – Davido flaunts newly purchased ₦102 billion Bombardier private jet interior
Forum | 1 week ago

“Bombie baby” – Davido flaunts newly purchased ₦102 billion Bombardier private jet interior

Woman Remanded For Bathing Her Husband With Hot Water Two months After Wedding In Niger State
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Woman Remanded For Bathing Her Husband With Hot Water Two months After Wedding In Niger State