Career & Net Worth Of Kabza De Small

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Kabza De Small

Kabelo Motha popularly known as Kabza De Small is an award winning South African DJ and record producer best known for popularizing the music genre, Amapiano.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/652006a5725da8ba105099e71d8e8c64.jpeg

The King of Amapiano as fondly called, Kabza De Small was considered as the best selling music artist of amapiano.

He was named as by Spotify South Africa as the most streamed South African artist on the platform in 2019.

Kabza De Small Profile

• Date of Birth: November 27, 1992.

• Place of Birth: Mpumalanga

• Nationality: South Africa

• Genres: Amapiano, House

• Instruments: Piano, Keyboards, Drums

• Record Label: New Money Gang, Piano Hub Records

• Net Worth: Not Estimated

• Instagram: @kabelomotha

Early Life & Background

Kabza De Small was born on November 27, 1992.

He was born in Mpumalanga and raised in Pretoria.

He originally hails from Alexandra.

Music Career

Kabza De Small started his career in 2009 as a Disc Jockey while focusing on the genres; Afro-fused house and EDM.

He delved into music production in 2016 with his debut album “Avenue Sounds” which was released under his former record label, House Afrika Records.

He came to limelight in 2018 with the release of his hit singles such as; Amabele Shaya and Umshove featuring guest vocals by his amapiano counterpart, Leehleza.

He also followed up with another collaboration with Leehleza on the song “Bamba La” which was released on January 3, 2019.

The album was supported by the lead single “Koko” which was certified diamond in South Africa with over 100,000 units sold out.

Motha released two studio albums; Piano Hub and Pretty Girls love in the same year, 2019.

He also came through with another collaborative album with DJ Maphorisa in 2019 titled “The Return of Scorpion Kings”.

He releases another solo album on June 26, 2020 titled “I Am The King Of Amapiano: Sweet & Dust”, with features from the likes of Wizkid, Burna Boy, DJ Maphorisa, Sha Sha, Samthing Soweto, Bontle Smith, Focalistic, Cassper Nyovest and Daliwonga.

Awards & Nominations

Kabza De Small has won numerous awards such as:

• 2020 DSTV Mzansi Viewers; Choice Awards as Favorite DJ

• 2020 Dstv Mzansi Viewers’ Choice Awards as Favorite Rising Star.

Kabza De Small Album

• The Return of Scorpion Kings

• I Am The King of Amapiano: Sweet & Dust

Top Songs

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bc4a565b0795a1ec7c25e7456c7ad0fd.jpeg

Net Worth

Currently Not Yet Estimated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 5 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 5 days ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 6 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’