Net Worth Of Enock Darko

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth Of Enock Darko

Enock Darko, also fondly called ‘Tutu’ or Bombshell is a fast growing Ghanaian actor and comedian currently doing very well in Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d5e61ab5a17d8dabc4a5ac6ebab01e08.jpeg

He was born on December 31, year of his birth not known. Enock hails from Ghana where he had his primary and secondary education respectively.

Career

Enock Darko came to limelight after emerging second runner up of the 2011 season two TV3’s talented kids show held in Ghana.

Enock started doing comedy at a young age in Ghana appearing in several event centres and schools.

He began acting professionally in Ghana with several Ghallywood movies to his credit.

Enock Darko moved to Nigeria to join Nollywood, starring in several movies.

He has been featured with top Nollywood celebrities like Osita Iheme (Pawpaw), Kanayo O Kanayo in the movie, ‘The Baby Sitter’ and current movie ‘Joro’ which has the cast of Stella Udeze, Destiny Etiko, Toosweet Annan and others.

Enock has so far starred in Nollywood movies, some of which are:

• A Trip to Ghana

• Woman On Fire

• A Bombshell

• Joro

• Chioma My Love

• Pregnant Virgin

• Devil Under My Pillow

• Find Me a Man

• American Nigga

• Blood Feud

• Sisters In Love

• Wife Material

• Jehovah Witnesses

• Reason With Me

• Wild Heart among many others.

Enock is creative and highly talented actor known for good interpretation of roles in movies. He can fit into any role assigned him and he does this perfectly well to the delight of his numerous fans in Ghana and Nigeria.

Enock is the founder of Comic Crew named ‘Team Fooling Nation’ in Ghana and other African countries.

Awards

December 1, 2017, Enock Darko won the Kids Comedian of the year Award in Ghana.

Personal Life

Enock is currently in a relationship though not yet married. He does not flaunt his family issues on social media.

Recently, Enock was rumoured to be a gay which he came out strongly to deny, saying his dressing as a woman on stage was purely to fit into acting and not having any sexual like or preference for his fellow men.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bffa168612210cc2f2074343200d31b2.jpeg

Net Worth

Enock Darko is presently waxing stronger in the Nollywood and Ghallywood with an estimated net worth of about $200,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 6 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 week ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 1 week ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll