'Side Chicks Are Too Expensive' - Actor IK Ogbonna on why he can't cheat on his wife

Forum 7 years ago

'Side Chicks Are Too Expensive' - Actor IK Ogbonna on why he can't cheat on his wife

Nollywood hunk, IK Ogbonna has said the financial implication of keep another woman outside is one of the reasons why he can't cheat on his wife. The male model who gushed over the mother of his child, Sonia and called her a treasure also defended why he bought her a Range Rover Jeep.

He boasted “I can never cheat on my wife. I have very little free time every day to myself. I recently shot two movies, Knock Knock and Excess Luggage, so I have been very busy with work. I don’t see any reason why I should dedicate that time to another woman aside from my wife. Keeping another woman is financially and time demanding. It is totally not worth it. I am of the opinion that as a man, your wife should reflect your personality. Some celebrities buy jeeps for their girlfriends while their wives drive rickety cars all around town. In fact, a real man should drive a small car wife while his wife drives an SUV.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 8 hours ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 1 day ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti