Actress Ini edo into fraud? see how she defrauded a lady here

Forum 7 years ago

Actress Ini edo into fraud? see how she defrauded a lady here

“Ini Edo Is A 419 Fraudster, She Duped Me On Facebook & On Phone” – Lady Cries Out

Another fan of Nollywood actress Ini Edo has been duped by Facebook scammers.
The lady who identifies herself as Ifeoluwa Famaki accused Ini Edo of duping her through Facebook .
See the threat Ifeoluwa posed against Ini Edo below:

“I Am Here As A Nigerian, And Here By To Report Ini Edo As 419 Which She Fake Me On Both Facebook And With Even Phone Call, That I Won Her Fans Promo Stuff And Then She Gave Me An Another Fake Company Number And 419 Fake Me Up And Coleted My Money And Yet Not I See, Now Let Ini Edo Verify And Then Send Back My Money. 08166045282 If Not I Will Post To 50 Online Reporting News Of Celeb. Ifeoluwa Famaki On Facebook.Com.”
This is the handiwork of fraudsters impersonating Ini Edo.
Be careful who you deal with online.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young lady over the moon as she receives official IV for Davido’s wedding with her name on it
Forum | 3 hours ago

Young lady over the moon as she receives official IV for Davido’s wedding with her name on it

Lady mocks Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown ahead of singer’s wedding
Forum | 10 hours ago

Lady mocks Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown ahead of singer’s wedding

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’

Edo Guber: Asue Ighodalo’s campaign council member dumps PDP
Forum | 4 days ago

Edo Guber: Asue Ighodalo’s campaign council member dumps PDP