Nollywood actress Crystabel Goddy insures her legs for undisclosed amount (photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Nollywood actress Crystabel Goddy insures her legs for undisclosed amount (photo)

Nollywood actress, Crystabel Goddy was earlier on this year involved in a bite attack scandal with fellow actress, Princess Chineke. She has, in a new interview with Punch, revealed her legs are insured for an undisclosed amount.

Crystabel told SaturdayBeats:

Why do you like wearing short dresses?
Why not, after all, it is said that if you have it, you flaunt it. I have lovely and beautiful legs, so I flaunt them. I wear short dresses to show off my gorgeous insured legs and it is worth it. Besides,
everyone has something peculiar to them. Short dresses complement my full and long curly black hair. Besides, our country, Nigeria, is hot, so why bother with too many clothes?

There’s a place and time fit for how I appear. I don’t like to be defined by what I wear.

Are your legs really insured?
Do you really want to know?

Yes.
Actually, it was a thoughtful acquaintance of mine who thought they were too gorgeous not to be insured, so I went ahead to do so.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday
Forum | 21 hours ago

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 3 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 6 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo