Biography & Career Of Steve Chuks

Forum 3 years ago

Biography & Career Of Steve Chuks

Steve Chuks whose real name is Akaele Steven Ebuka is a Nigerian comedian, actor and content creator born on June 19, 1997. He became known for his Steve Chuks comedy series on YouTube.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dd96927abb90cff43766f1f735d6586c.jpg

Early Life & Background

Steve Chuks was born on June 19, 1997 in Lagos State. He was born and raised in Lagos State but originally from Nnewi local government area of Anambra State. He lost his father at a very tender age and was raised alongside his two other siblings, two sisters by a single mother.

He went to Gensis nursery and primary School and Unique height secondary school for both his primary and secondary education repsectively. He also obtained a degree in Theatre Arts from the prestigious University of Lagos.

Career

Steve Chuks started his career in 2013 as a Vlogger where he began the Steve Show and comedy skits.

He began acting with his first role in the movie ” to have and hold” as directed by Alex mouth.

He got featured in Africa Magic series “Hush”, Industreet and Agony. He began his stage play “I Be Man” in 2018 and had also featured in other stage plays such as “Wizard of Law” and “Human Cargo”. He is also the editor of the magazine “Radronline”.

He has shared numerous comedy series on YouTube such as Chronicles of sister Ebele, The Kidnap, The Ex, Typical Igbo women’s August meeting and so on.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ece7e17d385fea1748cb566d5a589a5d.jpg

Net Worth

Steve Chuks net worth has not been estimated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 2 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 2 days ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 2 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest