Age & Net Worth Of Yetunde Barnabas

Forum 3 years ago

Age & Net Worth Of Yetunde Barnabas

Yetunde Barnabas is a popular Nigerian model, actress and movie producer born on August 30, 1994. Yetunde is well known for her role as ‘Miss Pepeye’ in the Wale Adenuga TV series “Papa Ajasco”. She was crowned the Most beautiful girl in Abuja 2017 and Miss Tourism Nigeria 2020.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0ee9fc45df716521eff369dcb99f4b89.jpg

Early Life & Background

Yetunde Barnabas was born on August 30, 1994. She was born and raised in Abuja but originally from Kogi State part of Nigeria.

She is the first of the three daughters in her family. She lost her father in 2007 and since then, her mother has been taking of her and her siblings.

She attended Kings of Kings secondary school and studied Public Administration at the Distance Learning Institute of the University of Lagos.

She also went to Seriki Olopolo Production and Royal Arts Academy where she learned acting.

Career

Yetunde started her career as a model and had emerged winner of the Miss Olokun beauty pageant in 2013.

She came to prominence in her modelling career after she was crowned the Most beautiful girl in Abuja 2017 and also Miss Tourism Nigeria 2020. She got a deal with Multichoice DSTV and also became a brand ambassador for an Abuja based estate management firm.

As an actress, Yetunde became known for her role as ‘Miss Pepeye’ in the television series “Papa Ajasco”.

Ever since she cmae to limelight, she has starred in numerous movies such as; Elegbenla, Lisa, Dagogo, Erin Folami, Lori Titi, The Gardner and many others.

She has also produced several movies such as “Omo Iya Osun”

She has acted alongside top actors which include the likes of Akin Lewis, Afeez Owo, Biola Adebayo, Adedimeji Lateef, Bolanle Ninalowo and so on.

Personal Life

Yetunde Barnabas got engaged in December 2020 to the love of her life, Peter Olayinka, a Czech based Nigerian footballer. She showed off her engagement ring on her Instagram page where she wrote:

I SAID YES…. to the Love of my Life, King of my Heart, my Sunshine and my All in All. I Love you till the end of time…???? Good way to end 2020??”.

Awards & Nominations

Yetunde has got numerous nominations which include the likes of;

• Most promising Actress of the Year at Achiever’s Awards (2019)

• Model of the Year at the Scream Awards (2019)

• Beauty Queen of the Year at the Africa Choice Awards (2019)

Movies List

• Alaye Marun

• Lisa

• Bayonle

• Erin Folami

• Queen Mi

• Omo Iya Osun

• Dagogo

• Olode

• Elegbenla

• The Gardner

• Oriki Meji

• Addiction

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eaf8dfe0012164184ae6a71ffbc907b9.jpg

Net Worth

Yetunde Barnabas is one of the talented Nigerian actress and model with an estimated net worth of $600,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander