Wizkid and Burna Boy 'Ginger Video' Review

Forum 3 years ago

Wizkid and Burna Boy 'Ginger Video' Review

Finally, the video for Ginger by Wizkid and Burna boy is out. The Starboy Entertainment boss and RCA records singer and songwriter, Wizkid teams up with his self-acclaimed African Giant friend, Burna boy in this exciting video.

After three years of unveiling the name of his fourth studio album, Ayo Balogun also known as Wizkid employs Burna Boy, Tems, Damian Marley, Ella Mai, Terri, Skepta, H.E.R, Projexx, Tay Iwar, P2J, Blaq Jerzee, and other producers, songwriters, and musicians to create a 14-tracks album cutting across Afrobeat, Afro-fusion, R&B, and other music genres.

Just after the popular End Sars protest in Nigeria in 2020 that led to the Lekki Massacre where unarmed Nigerians were allegedly murdered by Nigerian soldiers on October 10, 2020, Burna Boy joined Wizkid in the Made in Lagos album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f9fc8e449e4651ebc72686024348a29d.png

Ginger a P2J produced joint carefully projects the African culture with the Nigerian pidgin being used by these two African megastars to profess what it’ll take to get them in action. The lyrics, melody, and instrumental were all African. In November, when Wizkid unlocked his fourth studio album, Made In Lagos, the Burna Boy-assistant track Ginger instantly got the attention of many and became a fan favourite.

If you want make I ginger give me the kokoro, ma ko je bi jollof. Anywhere I go, je kan mo pe mo ma gbomo lo. No dey do like bolo.If you want make I ginger give me the kokoro. Ma ba o je bi jollof. Come make I, come make I show you my kponono. No dey do like bolo, oh yeah

The thoughtfully written lyrics made it easy for Meji Alabi to create adorable pictures in the Ginger video. With beautiful dancers, clean and sexy outfits, Wizkid and Burna Boy gave their fans a classic video.

Wizkid’s cool moves made it even more colourful. His synergy with the beautiful women of colour is something to behold. Wizkid once more shows off his expensive gold teeth. Two things that stood out in this video are fashion and colour. Meji Alabi ensured this movie was all African with the introduction of the Ayo game towards the end of the video.

What do you think about Wizkid and Burna Boy ‘Ginger Video’? Let’s have your reactions

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 1 day ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims