PHOTO: APC governors say Jonathan has destroyed the economy, emptied the treasury

Forum 8 years ago

PHOTO: APC governors say Jonathan has destroyed the economy, emptied the treasury

After a meeting with President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, the old and incoming governors of the All Progressives Congress, accused President Jonathan of destroying the economy.

The governors, known as the ‘Progressives Forum’, also accused the President of emptying the nation’s treasury.

They also bem0aned the fact that the president-elect would be faced with unprecedented financial challenges when he takes over from Jonathan on May 29.

Chairman of the Forum and Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha said this on Tuesday, May 5, after the governors’ visit in Abuja
[ads4]
Furthermore, Okorocha stated that the non payment of April salaries by the federal government was testament to the fact that the economy was in tatters.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Court Again Adjourns Arraignment Of APC Chairman, Ganduje, Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Again Adjourns Arraignment Of APC Chairman, Ganduje, Wife

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says
Forum | 3 days ago

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 6 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 6 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus