Career & Net Worth Of Imanse

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Imanse

Omowunmi Ajala professionally known as Imanse is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and entrepreneur born on November 6. Her music style is a blend of Afro pop, soul and R&B.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0b7cb33815f26957e098802e8f745a57.jpg

Early Life & Background

Imanse was born Omowunmi Ajala on November 6 in the 1980s in Lagos State.

She attended Queens College for her secondary education and moved to the United States where she worked for sometime before returning back to Lagos to pursue her career in music.

During her stay in the United States, she went to Howard University in Washington DC. She interned at Wall’s street prestigious firm, Morgan Stanley which was followed by a full time finance and tax position with a manufacturing electronic firm known as Tyco electronics.

Career

Imanse started having passion for music at a very early age where her father used to play songs by the likes of King Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey, Whitney Houston, Michael Bolton, Celine Dion and so on.

She came through with her first single “Gbona” in 2014. She also released the remix featuring Falz in 2016.

The talented singer boast of other singles such as Ife Tide, Ajala, Soro Soke and so on.

Songs

• Soro Soke

• Today

• Ajala

• Ife Tide

• Count on Me

• I Miss You

• Real Love Ft. Junar

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/42404b536d8054e3c8f4b290dcfdf74f.jpg

Net Worth

Imanse net worth is estimated between $50k and $100k as at 2020.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 3 mins ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 6 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 week ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’