"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Ace Comedian Set To Break 40-hrs Comedy Performance Guinness World Record [Photos]

Forum 7 years ago

Ace Comedian Set To Break 40-hrs Comedy Performance Guinness World Record [Photos]

Popular comedian, Gandoki has made known his intentions to be the first Nigerian comic act to enter the Guinness Book of Records.

Gandoki who has been in the entertainment industry for over a decade said that he would love to supersede the record set by U.S
Comedian, Swinger David-Scott who set a world record of 40 hours, 8 minutes in 2013 for a stand-up comedy.

In preparation, the comedian disclosed that he has already prepared 600 topics that would generate hilarious jokes and break the previous record.

In his words: “I’m doing this to showcase Nigeria to the world and also show our strength and resilience as a country in spite of the present economic situation. I’m also doing this for the Niger Delta people because I am from that part of the country and I want people to know that we are not a violent people. It will inspire many young people to believe in their ability and be the best in all areas of their endeavors.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
ID Cabasa recounts how he cried after Olamide left his record label
Forum | 12 hours ago

ID Cabasa recounts how he cried after Olamide left his record label

The Woman in the Yard Release Date Set for Danielle Deadwyler-Led Movie
Forum | 22 hours ago

The Woman in the Yard Release Date Set for Danielle Deadwyler-Led Movie

The Thundermans Return Gets Spin-off Series, Original Cast Set to Star
Forum | 1 day ago

The Thundermans Return Gets Spin-off Series, Original Cast Set to Star