Nollywood Actor Battling Heart Ailment Left Stranded After Misplacing Passport

Forum 7 years ago

Nollywood Actor Battling Heart Ailment Left Stranded After Misplacing Passport

Veteran nollywold star, Kayode Odumosu, popularly known aa Pa Kasunmu has added salt to injury by misplacing his international passport which he needs for his treatment in India as he has been battling a heart related ailment for some years now.

Tho funds have been an issue, there was a time he was able to raise some certain amounts with much difficulty which he used to travel to India for treatments.

However it was revealed that his first travelling was just for evaluation while a second appointment was given to him.

According to the actor, he could not meet up with the second appointment as he couldn’t find his passport and that of the nurse who accompanied him the first time.

Inadequate fund was also an excuse as he couldn’t raise funds to finance his trip to India and that of the nurse accompanying him.

He said: “I spent just nine days in India. I thought that I would receive full treatment. But when I had got there, they told me that it was for evaluation. Then they asked me to come back after two months. After I had recovered from the illness, I started thinking about how to get funds for my second journey to India. But I couldn’t find my international passport and that of the nurse that accompanied me on the first trip,”

The actors health has started deteriorating again to such level that his colleagues and family have started looking for means to send him back, on his second journey for complete treatment.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Heartstopper Season 3 Release Date Set Alongside First Clip
Forum | 23 hours ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Release Date Set Alongside First Clip

Steve Buscemi Attacked: 66-Year-Old Actor Punched in Face
Forum | 1 day ago

Steve Buscemi Attacked: 66-Year-Old Actor Punched in Face

Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four
Forum | 3 days ago

Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four

MCU Galactus Actor Found for The Fantastic Four Cast
Forum | 3 days ago

MCU Galactus Actor Found for The Fantastic Four Cast