Popular Comedian I Go Dye Throws Shade At Buhari and Nigerians

Forum 7 years ago

Popular Comedian I Go Dye Throws Shade At Buhari and Nigerians

Ace stand up comic, I Go Dye has thrown direct shot at President Buhari and Nigerians who used to support his 'change' agenda but have now turned against him.

The comedian using the picture of former President of the country, Goodluck Jonathan, stated that Nigerians don’t appreciate what they have until they loss it.

He described Nigeria as lovers in a relationship but will never have patience to understand the relationship rather; they will want to go for a man that wears clean white clothes that is ready to deceive them.

In his words, “Nigeria is like some women in a relationship once they have a good husband, like the president who is ready to transform the country, they will never be patient with him, they will complain and do everything that will make them leave relationship, because they have seen a man putting on clean white clothes telling them sweet stories and fake promises that will make them smile all day, what they didn't take from their ex husband that made them left the relationship, they will bear the worst in silent and keep defending the fake guy with empty promises. Always value what you have.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid
Forum | 4 days ago

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings
Forum | 1 week ago

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 1 week ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl