Have You Seen House Where Gen Buhari Was Born?

Forum 8 years ago

Have You Seen House Where Gen Buhari Was Born?

BBC’s reporter, Abdullahi Kaura Abubakar visited the very house where President-Elect, General Buhari was born.

Here are photos from the video the news site released and they truly reflect Buhari’s humble beginnings. The video reveals that his relatives still live there and Gen Buhari’s sister, Rakiya Amadodo Muhammadu, is excited and elated that her brother has been elected president of Nigeria.

Abdullahi also chatted with Buhari’s best friend while he was young, Alhaji Lawal Aliyu. When he was asked what kind of a boy Buhari was, Alhaji Aliyu said he was a cool, disciplined boy. He made it known that it was when he went to secondary school and he later joined the military that he became more and more disciplined and he never bullied him when they were young.

See Photos Below:
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

General Hospital: Nicholas Alexander Chavez Not Returning as Spencer
Forum | 3 days ago

General Hospital: Nicholas Alexander Chavez Not Returning as Spencer

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 6 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 6 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi