Age & Net Worth Of Seyi Law

Forum 3 years ago

Age & Net Worth Of Seyi Law

Seyi Law, known by his stage name was born Lawrence Oluwaseyitan Aletile. He is a popular Nigerian stand up comedian, actor, master of ceremonies, event planner and television host.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/76c89ccf4c2785f6edc320cd91ce9e87.jpeg

He was born on the 22nd of June 1993 in Ilaje in Ondo State. He is an indigene of Ilaje community in Ondo State in south western Nigeria.

Educational Background

Seyi Law had his primary education in Okitipupa in Cross River State, later at Ekiti state Government College and finally completed his secondary education at the Methodist Boys High School, Victoria Island, Lagos.

He thereafter went to Lagos State Polytechnics to have a Diploma in Computer studies.

His Career

Seyi Law began his career in 2006 as a comedian and Master of Ceremony performing in various event centres and concerts in Nigeria.

He rose to fame after participating and winning the AY Open MicComedy Challenge Competition. He has since became the much talked about comedian featuring in several shows and concerts across Nigeria and abroad.

Seyi is the founder of a comedy show “I Must Laugh”. He is creative, skillful and highly talented Nigerian comedian, very hilarious and gifted in making people laugh away their sorrow.

Aside comedy, Seyi Law is also a Nollywood actor. He has acted a number of Nollywood movies including the famous ‘My Wife’ and ‘I and Prophet Nebu’ and several others.

The highly resourceful comedian and actor revealed that he comes from a very poor family background. Not withstanding, he did not allow the negative factor that surrounded his family background to affect his quest to make it in life.

Seyi Law also revealed he sold fish in Makoko market in Lagos. He has equally worked as a casual worker with PZ Plc.

Seyi later relocated to Orile, a surburb of low income earners in Lagos where he stayed with his brother to operate a business centre selling recharge cards and making phone calls. As fate would have it, there Seyi discovered his talents before participating in AY talents hunt which eventually exposed him to the world.

Today, Seyi Law expressed his gratitude to AY who he described as his mentor. His comedy skit with Funny Bone is currently making waves on social media.

Awards

Seyi Law has won several awards in the course of his journey in the entertainment industry. They include:

• Best actor in a comedy at the Nigerian Entertainment Awards.

• Most promising Comic Acts to Watch at the Headies Awards.

• Best comedian of the year (Male) at the City People Entertainment Awards.

• Most outstanding comedian in Nigeria by Comedy Infusion.

• He is also a proud recipient of an award by Life Changers Foundation as part of his selfless contributions to humanity.

Endorsements

Seyi Law signed endorsement deals with Samsung in 2013, Arkbridge Integrated in 2014 and PTV Phones respectively. The deals are believed to have ran into millions of Naira.

His Personal Life

Seyi Law got married to his lovely wife, Stancey Aletile and the union is blessed with lovely children. He is one of the few celebrities free from scandal.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a72d61349624e844fafee5b7972f392f.jpeg

His Net Worth

Seyi Law is indeed an accomplished Nigerian comedian and actor, rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of about $1 million dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 4 days ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton