Net Worth Of Eve Esin

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth Of Eve Esin

Eve Esin is a popular Nigerian actress, model, producer, television personality and philanthropist.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fc03877da418b7639a99a612b0e1fa13.jpeg

She was born on the 12th of October, 1986 in Oron Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State in south southern Nigeria.

Educational Background

Eve Esin had her primary education in Oron, her home town and Immaculate Conception Secondary School, Itak-Ikon in Akwa Ibom where she obtained her first and secondary school certificates respectively.

She later went to the University of Calabar, Cross River State to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Theatre Arts.

Her Acting Career

Eve Esin joined the Nigerian Movie Industry in 2008 after quitting the exotic bank job for full time acting profession. After participating in movie audition, she was picked for a role in movie.

Eve has starred in over 100 Nollywood movies, some of which include:

• Treasure

• Pains of Life

• The Storm

• Indecent Desire

• Brave Mind

• Gallant Babes

• Mad Sex

• Thanks For Coming

• Sins of the Past

• Marry Who You Love

• Girls Are Not Smiling

• Deep Waters

Eve Esin is beautiful, creative and exceptionally talented Nollywood actress, gifted in playing roles in movies brilliantly. She can as well accept any character assigned her in most movies.

She is also a movie producer and has successfully produced her first movie “Spirit” in Lagos, Nigeria.

Awards

Eve Esin in her years of acting, has won several awards. Some and most recent include:

• 2015 Most Promising actress in Nigeria at the City People Entertainment Awards.

• Best actress in a supporting role at the African Movie Academy Awards.

• Best actress in a Drama at the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards.

Her Personal Life

There is a speculation currently surrounding the veteran actress that she is engaged. Ideally, Eve Esin was said to have shared a photo on instagram to announce her engagement. According to her, they had dated for quite some time now.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/128d5504d7c552dfeeb7bee5d934edfd.jpeg

Her Net Worth

Eve Esin is a successful Nollywood actress, rated one of the richest and most influential with an estimated net worth of $500,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 6 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 6 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’