Age & Net Worth Of Kitan Bukola

Forum 3 years ago

Age & Net Worth Of Kitan Bukola

Her real full name is Oloruntimilehin Bukola Abosede. She is widely known as Kitan Bukola, a name she earned when she produced a movie “Kitan”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6a3b21d7017233a5fd4d34e6fdf4a137.jpeg

Kitan is a fast rising Nollywood actress, producer and business woman.

She was born on the 8th of March, 1990 in Ado, Ekiti State in south western Nigeria. Kitan was born into a polygamous family of three wives. She is the first child of her mother. She is now based in Lagos State.

Educational Background

Kitan Bukola had her primary and secondary education at Union Baptist Nursery and Primary school, Oke Bola and Christ Girls school, both in Ado Ekiti before relocating to Lagos.

She later went to Business school in UNISA in South Africa where she graduated in Business Management.

Her Acting Career

Kitan began acting in 2011 with her first movie produced by Toyin Abraham.

In 2018, she went fully into acting profession with the help of her friends. By dint of hard work, persistence and determination to succeed, kitan produced her own movie “Kitan”.

She is known to acts majorly in Yoruba movies, some of which include:

• Kitan

• Ori Eiye

• Surface

• Ajoji

• Ero Ife

• Maybe (Boya)

• Tayawo in (2019).

She is creative, skillful and highly talented Nollywood actress, known to play roles in movies brilliantly. She can as well fit into any character assigned her in most movies.

Kitan features alongside the top Yoruba celebrities like Odunlade Adekola, Afeez Abiodun, Femi Adebayo, Akin Lewis, Adeolu and other big stars.

Her Personal Life

Kitan Bukola is not yet married but revealed that she needs a man in her life. She equally said she can do anything to please man. She however revealed that she regrets tattoos on her body, saying she put them because her ex-boy friend loves them.

She again said she tried to remove them for reasons best known to her but to no avail. According to Kitan, “I love wearing shorts but I can’t most times because of tattoos… the tattoos embarrass me now”.

Kitan concluded that she can be very stupid when she is in love and can as well date her fan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0d51f719a676c409d67217fc097333fd.jpeg

Her Net Worth

Kitan Bukola is indeed a renowned Nollywood actress, rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of about $200,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 36 mins ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander