Nigerian Cross-Dresser, Bayo Shares Hot Photos, Sends Message To Haters [Photos]

Forum 7 years ago

Nigerian Cross-Dresser, Bayo Shares Hot Photos, Sends Message To Haters [Photos]

As seen on Social Media. The Nigerian Cross dresser also has some few words for those bothered by the person he choose to be. In his words:

"To Be Yourself In a World That Is Constantly Trying To Make You Something Else Is The Greatest Accomplishment....(AmHotterDanYaGyalDem)okbye!" "I Can't apologise for the person I choose to be..... I watch friends take a walk and doors bang shut in my face cause I am not the certain "fixed" being people expect me to be...#CrazyOutift #Ye m weird buh is it ya consign? # Baba if u want to be weird cum nd have it# hahahahahahah life z a biatch tho# .......Thank you I know m cute!!!!!!!"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 11 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 12 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 1 day ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa