Photos: Blac Chyna steps out in see through nude dress after revealing the sex of her baby

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: Blac Chyna steps out in see through nude dress after revealing the sex of her baby

The 28-year-old reality star who has now revealed is expecting a baby girl, donned a bizarre sheer black overlay for the quirky take on maternity style.

Blac, who is due to give birth in two months, was pictured at The Penthouse club partying amongst friends in West Hollywood.

The gang were celebrating the first episode of her new E! reality show with beau Rob Kardashian, titled Rob & Chyna.

Earlier in the evening, viewers watched as Blac and Rob discovered the sex of their child.

In the scenes, which were filmed in June, Kim Kardashian‘s brother Rob struggled to hide his disappointment at the female gender as they had the scan.

Talking about Blac’s son King Cairo with rapper Tyga, the current boyfriend of Rob’s sister Kylie Jenner, the doctor said: “But don’t you have a boy at home?”

Rob replies: “Yeah, but I don’t.”

He later says to camera: “Me wanting to have a boy stems from my relationship with my dad.
I’m just happy the baby is healthy and I’m super happy I’m having a girl.”

Prior to the scan, Rob said: “I'm definitely hoping for boy because I want the same relationship I had with my father with my son.
That’s what I’m praying for.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 day ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 2 days ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 2 days ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien