Tracey Elaine Edmonds popularly known as Tracey Edmonds is an American television producer and music mogul born on February 18, 1967.
Tracey grew up in California and her parents, Jacqueline (mother) and George McQuarn (father) divorced when she was youn.
She is of African-American ethnicity and has a bother named McQuarn.
Tracey is beautiful, talented and has an attractive body figure with a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
Here are the 7 other interesting things you don’t know about her.
1. She holds a degree in Psychobiology from Stanford University.
2. She is the CEO of Edmonds Entertainment Group Inc and COO of our stories film and also a host on the television show Extra.
3. She also sits on the national board of directors for the producers Guild Of America.
Tracey Edmonds photo
4. She’s in a relationship with American football player Deion Sander.
5. Tracey was previously married to a R&B musician and record producer Keneth Edmonds known as Baby Face from 1992 to 2005 and had two sons Brandson and Dylan. She also got engaged to actor and Comedian Eddie Murphy in 2007 and they separated in 2008. She also dated Rocco DiSpirito and Qambat Maahes.
6. She has produced numerous movies such as Soul Food, Light it Up, Punks, New in Town, Jumping the Broom and many others.
7. She also produced the reality show Deion’s family Playbook on the Oprah Winfrey network.
Tracey Edmonds who earns money from a lot of investments is one of the most influential American television producer with an estimated net worth of $30 million dollars.