Cavani To Miss Man United’s Clash Against Sheffield United

Forum 3 years ago

Cavani To Miss Man United’s Clash Against Sheffield United

Edinson Cavani looks set to sit out another Manchester United game as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer doesn’t want to risk the forward against Sheffield United.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/41cf933fee4243dc69b26791edbce7b3.jpg

The striker was brought off during the comeback win against West Ham and subsequently missed the Champions League defeat in Leipzig and the Manchester derby at the weekend.

In his 10 appearances, of which he has only started three times, he has managed three goals and an assist and has already proven his killer instinct in front of goal.

However, Solskjaer looks set to be without him for the third game in a row as he continues to step up his recovery ahead of a busy festive fixture schedule.

“We have to be mindful of little strains and niggles and decisions have to be made from KO of Sheffield United to kick off against Aston Villa.

It’s 15 times 24 hours, so it’s going to be very tight,” Solskjaer said about the amount of games lined up in just over a two-week period.

“Edinson has done well in rehab, but I still have to make the decision if we should risk him. It’s a little bit [dangerous] to risk him too early, so I’d doubt he will be available to pick tomorrow.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 3 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City