“I Will Forgive Him If He Does Frog Jump” – Cossy Orjiakor To Her Fiancé

Forum 3 years ago

“I Will Forgive Him If He Does Frog Jump” – Cossy Orjiakor To Her Fiancé

After being battered by her ex-fiance, controversial actress, Cossy Orjiakor has given a condition for them to reconcile.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d5e6ffab309cf0510e942f3d66791c8d.jpg

Recall that the German fiance, Abel Jurgen called off the relationship due to domestic violence.

Orjiakor said the only condition for settling the matter is if he does frog jump.

One @jennylvu wrote;

Lol… street guy cossy I wonder how u ended up with this street guy…I know this guy very well for idado estate @ igboefon.

In response, Cossy wrote;

my dear I was bored…. and covid happened …met him through a friend joked about it … if he get my name tattooed I will date him. And this is what happens.

Another fan asked;

Abeg show us the frog jump videos Mek we laff small.

The actress replied;

if he do it am just gonna forgive and move on. So sometimes putting mouth in people relationship is sometimes not needed.

“I will forgive him if he does frog jumps” – Cossy Orjiakor to her fiancé as their relationship heads South.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/56156281d5adde9d47c617bcf45304c8.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Abeg Forgive Am – Blessing CEO Pleads On Behalf of VeryDarkMan Over Bail Conditions
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Abeg Forgive Am – Blessing CEO Pleads On Behalf of VeryDarkMan Over Bail Conditions

What Difference Does It Make? Actor, Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On The Ethnic Issue In Nollywood
Forum | 3 weeks ago

What Difference Does It Make? Actor, Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On The Ethnic Issue In Nollywood

Forgive and Forget: Ty Burrell to Star in New ABC Sitcom
Forum | 1 month ago

Forgive and Forget: Ty Burrell to Star in New ABC Sitcom

My Soul Will Never Forgive Those Who Mock Me Over Children’s Custody – Do2dtun
Forum | 1 month ago

My Soul Will Never Forgive Those Who Mock Me Over Children’s Custody – Do2dtun