‘I Can’t Stand People With Mouth Odour’ – BBNaija’s Alex

Forum 3 years ago

‘I Can’t Stand People With Mouth Odour’ – BBNaija’s Alex

Reality TV star and rising actress, Alexander Asogwa, also known as Alex Unusual, has revealed an important detail about herself.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/689420fee29ad60e4f1b68126aed943e.jpg

The former BBNaija Double Wahala season three housemate shared in a recent Instagram caption for a short video that she totally cannot tolerate mouth odour in a person, especially in a man.

She added that she can’t keep quiet about it especially if the person in question is not making efforts to cure the halitosis.

Her caption reads:

“How is your Sunday going? It was a girl’s weekend for me Just before we left home today, @nelly_cath @teez_dora @layoojo @mhu_nnar @vera_maxy took very serious decisions. My dear, sex is not everything. Mouth odour is a no no for me especially when you are doing nothing about it. I know myself. I must talk. Happy sunday guys.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 2 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa